Cyber Security Architecture – 100% remote
• Supports business unit leaders and embedded security champions with program or portfolio-level guidance, offers deeper specialization and knowledge in various areas.
• Independently and proactively identifies and implements solutions to complex problems.
• Serves as a Cybersecurity subject matter expect for cybersecurity, contributes to the implementation of plans, policies, standards, and procedures.
• Regularly mentor and reviews work of junior team members.
• Support partners with senior management both inside and outside of the organization.
• Translates cybersecurity needs into applications, product design and systems.
• Having 7-10 years of work experience in cyber security or IT governance roles
• Ability to independently draft Policy and Standards and worth with stakeholders to gain acceptance.
• Ability to articulate technical security gaps in terms of business risk.
• Excellent written communication and ability to create architectural artifacts.
• Practical experience with implementation and maturation of security controls against industry-recognized security frameworks and standards such as NIST CSF, NIST 800-53 and ISO 2700x
• Having a Security and privacy industry certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Location: 100% remote
Duration: Possible extension and/or conversion past listed end date but not guaranteed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org