Data Center Power/Cooling Architect
• Delivery technical and consultative leadership for solutions opportunities on a range of complex engagements.
• Provide technical architectural design, strategies, and plans for engagements.
• Technical specialist in leading pre-sales meetings or presentations.
• Support in creating proposals that address current and solve customers’ needs.
• Join in the installation, customization, and integration of a Dell solution.
• Works on complex projects and manages various work streams.
• Defines and authors deliverables.
• Provides projects with approved methodology while adhering to margin, planning and SOW requirements.
• Able to supervise staff and plan/assign work on project engagements.
• Drives project quality assurance activities, including technical QA evaluation.
• Understands and adheres to proper escalation and change control procedures.
• Validates requirements, limited prototyping and functionality design and creates proposals that address current and evolving client requirements.
• The delivery testing process, code reviews, certification of software, and troubleshooting as a point of contact for technical questions.
• Understands that travel may be required for extended periods of time.
• Understands customer business challenges and provides a strategy that addresses long-term goals.
• Independently analyzes large amounts of data, provides logical options, create and delivery correct documentation, sound work products and deliverable to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Practical experience architecting or designing the delivery of power to racks and servers.
• Good experience budgeting rack power
• Good experience architecting or designing a cooling solution for a rack.
• Practical experience working in a Data Center
• Experience with liquid cooling is a plus.
Location: Hybrid position in either Austin, TX, Round Rock, TX or Durham, NC –
Candidate must work onsite at one of these locations 1-2 days a week on average. Some weeks could require to be onsite several days, and other weeks may be onsite none
Duration: 2 years – possible extension and/or conversion but not guaranteed
Hours: Standard business hours, Monday-Friday
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org