Kubernetes Infrastructure Architect
• Implements technical enterprise- wide solutions using using the company’s or a third-party’s hardware/software products and implements management processes to achieve overall objectives.
• Analyze customer business objectives, requirements, priorities and existing systems infrastructure and build solutions and strategies integration within the customer environment.
• Identifies sales opportunities in customer organization.
• Supports sales organization and related.
• Acts as a technical subject matter expert.
• Acts as a services subject matter expert to both internal and external customers.
• Understands the industry best practices and methodologies to build up an aggregate system using dissimilar components.
• Constructs specific and detailed solutions including process, technology, project and staffing plans.
• Constructs risk profile, risk assessments and corresponding remediation plans relative to solution proposals.
• Constructs corresponding financials participating in building financial models that align with solution proposals.
• Constructs scope document composes applicable services agreements (e.g. Statements of Work, SLA documentation, etc.) including processes, staffing, technology, deliverables, risk, commitments, and project management aspects of a solution.
• Assists deal negotiation and closure, transition and service delivery.
• Participates in feasibility reviews and apply lessons learned into future solutions.
• Follows all organizational standard operating procedures for cost modeling, approvals and reviews, as well as other associated workflow, documentation and deliverables
• Leads or participates in customer presentations at the senior leadership/executive level.
• Leads or participants in setting direction and processes for the group, contributing to the sales pursuit strategy.
• Mentors and reviews work of team members.
• Leads solutions architect team in the design of the largest, most complex and strategic services solutions.
• Leads the largest and most complex technical consulting projects.
• Drives material changes in the company’s delivery capability.
• Consults with customers and company leadership/executive level to formulate enterprise-wide business and IT product and service strategies.
• Viewed as technical thought leader in one or more technologies.
• Implements overall architecture for technologies, products and services.
• Leads the Solution Architecture Review for applications and infrastructure.
• Reviews, evaluates and approves enterprise-wide systems solutions designs.
• Leads discovery, research, planning, and implementation efforts to improve business processes.
• Having more than 12 years’ experience
• Have strong proven architecture experience with various aspects of IT Infrastructure (Network, Storage and Compute) with proven ability to design and implement cloud native solutions
• Excellent experience with Kubernetes and triaging issues pertaining to Infra and Development
• Good experience in Kubernetes Container Orchestration, Docker Containers, Cloud building blocks – compute, storage, network, tools & automation and Image management
• Practical experience with Kubernetes Operators development using Golang, Pythin and/or others
• Experience with Container network technologies like Calico , Cilium, eBGP and/or others
• Experience with KVM, vSAN and other Software Defined Data center technologies
• Experience with Cloud configuration automation (Ansible, Terraform, , etc.), with Observability tools – Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk, ELK
• Strong working experience in Linux OS and systems Engineering
• Ability to Lead and work in fast faced agile (SCRUM) global team setting, mentoring junior team members with minimal supervision
• Excellent Leadership and communication skills
Onsite position in either Hopkinton, MA or Round Rock, TX – no remote opportunities
Candidate must work onsite at one of these locations
Duration: Possible extension and/or conversion past listed end date but not guaranteed
Hours: Standard business hours
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org