Storage IT Infrastructure – 100% Remote
Global Software Development Services
• Analyzes inefficient processes and procedures and introduce automation to improve.
• Identifies data critical to capacity forecasting, asset management and procurement.
• Support IT managers and IT senior management with planning and reporting.
• Ensure that the technical environment is properly maintained and correctly designed.
• Analyzes performance problems and oversee the development and correct use of tools to resolve these issues.
• Leads the design of the computing infrastructure, collaborating closely with architects on project design and technical direction.
• Mentor less experienced team members.
• Provides expertise in cross-functional and intra-departmental efforts, interfacing with consultants and architects.
• Strong understanding and competence in virtual computing environment.
• US Citizen is required.
• Having more than 8 years’ experience
• Strong understanding and knowledge of File and NAS admin, SNOW queue monitoring, DR Test, File share Migration, NAS Array deployments
• Expertise in NAS Storage Administration and deployments (Unified VNX, Isilon, Unity)
• Large scale CIFS/NFS/Multi-protocol storage system administration
• Practical experience in performance monitoring, solving – problem.
• Good exposure to Disaster Recovery, Data migrations, tech refresh
• Strong understanding of VMware vSphere, Unix, Linux, Windows Operating Systems
• Ability to act independently, under minimal direction
• Good communication skills, both verbally and written
** A great candidate will have: Strong government experience and prior work in highly secure environments.
Location: 100% Remote – huge plus if candidate is local to Round Rock, TX and can work onsite
Duration: 1 year – possible extension and/or conversion but not guaranteed
Hours: Standard business hours – 8am-5pm with possible after hour changes if needed
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org