VMware IT Architecture – 100% Remote
Global Software Development Services
• Implements technical enterprise- wide solutions using using the company’s or a third-party’s hardware/software products and implements management processes to achieve overall objectives.
• Analyze customer business objectives, requirements, priorities and existing systems infrastructure and build solutions and strategies integration within the customer environment.
• Identifies sales opportunities in customer organization.
• Supports sales organization and related.
• Acts as a technical subject matter expert.
• Acts as a services subject matter expert to both internal and external customers.
• Understands the industry best practices and methodologies to build up an aggregate system using dissimilar components.
• Constructs specific and detailed solutions including process, technology, project and staffing plans.
• Constructs risk profile, risk assessments and corresponding remediation plans relative to solution proposals.
• Constructs corresponding financials participating in building financial models that align with solution proposals.
• Constructs scope document composes applicable services agreements (e.g. Statements of Work, SLA documentation, etc.) including processes, staffing, technology, deliverables, risk, commitments, and project management aspects of a solution.
• Assists deal negotiation and closure, transition and service delivery.
• Participates in feasibility reviews and apply lessons learned into future solutions.
• Follows all organizational standard operating procedures for cost modeling, approvals and reviews, as well as other associated workflow, documentation and deliverables.
• Configure, manage, and maintain the VMware infrastructure.
• Creates documentation, conducts root cause analysis, quickly identifies trends, and recommends potential solutions.
• Solving – problem complex network, hardware, and software-related issues
• Act as the key support and maintenance resource for customers
• Conduct required maintenance off hours and support 24×7 operations of large VMware infrastructure in accordance with established schedules and best practices.
• Join in requirements gathering.
• Use technology to address business problems and provide unique solutions.
• Offer a variety of solutions that are simple to use, reasonably priced, and of business value.
• Architect and build key components of system solutions and tackle fundamental technical challenges
• Implement enterprise level, secure, resilient systems and tools
• Package these solutions with auditing, security, alerting and high availability
• Present and promote solutions and services to highlight value add
• VMWare/containerized solutions
• US Citizen is required.
• Having more than 10 years of experience
• Extensive and practical VMware experience
Location: 100% Remote – huge plus if candidate is local to Round Rock, TX and can work onsite
Duration: 1 year – possible extension and/or conversion but not guaranteed
Hours: Standard business hours – 8am-5pm with possible after hour changes if needed
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org