DevSecOps Vault Engineer
• Design, develops, tests, debugs, maintains and document program code in accordance with systems quality accredited standards, policies and procedures.
• Identifies business needs, analyzes and creates software solutions.
• Prepares design documentation, test data for unit testing, string and parallel testing.
• Evaluates and recommends solutions (software and hardware) to meet user needs.
• Provides software solutions to resolve customer issues and responds to recommendation for improvements and enhancements.
• Works with business users and development teams to ensure testability.
• Responsible for writing and maintaining test plans, test cases, and test scripts for automation.
• Executes test procedures, logs issues and makes recommendations to solve the problems.
• Responsible for retesting the software, conducting performance and scalability testing.
• Documents evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
• Plans, conducts and leads moderate, high budgets projects or multiple projects.
• Manages user requirements to ensure business goals and deadlines are met.
• Trains, mentors and review less experienced team members
• Serves as technical consultant to organization leadership and functional user groups.
• Performs effort estimation for complex projects and tracks development progress.
• Documents, evaluates test results; documents testing script evolution for future replication.
• Works on the most difficult problems that require in-depth analysis of situations, data and various factors.
• Recommends and implements changes to improve the effectiveness of quality assurance strategies.
• Practical experience with any Password Manager Solution (PM Pro, HashiCorp Vault, CyberArk)
• Experience with various authentication methods, such as LDAP, OIDC, and SAML.
• Good experience with Vault – HSM Integration and data encryption methodologies
• Deep knowledge of Vault seal/un-seal techniques and data protection standards
• Experience in configuring databases for applications (MS SQL or Postgres preferred)
• Good experience with Linux System (ideally OEL, CentOS, Red Hat or Ubuntu) Administration and Windows Server Administration
• Good knowledge in managing back-ups and snapshots.
• Good understanding of deploying large-scale enterprise grade applications using Load Balancers (F5/NGINX), Storage and Servers
• Proficient in analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
• A work ethic and technical knowledge/capability that exemplifies and inspires others to aspire to, with mastery of the ability to self-manage workload and deliverables under tight deadlines.
• Highly motivated self-starter with a positive mindset and exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Having an Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
• Having more than 10 years’ experience of related experience in a professional role with a bachelor’s degree; or more than 8 years with a master’s degree
Location: 100% remote – looking for candidates local to only CST or EST – huge plus if local to Round Rock, TX and can work onsite in a hybrid role
Duration: 1 year – possible extension and/or conversion but not guaranteed
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com