E-Commerce Website Development
MagRabbit is a global leader in providing efficient, cost-effective web application and development solutions to our customers, as well as IT staff augmentation.
MagRabbit has a dedicated project management team headquartered in Austin, TX and an experienced offshore development team located in Vietnam.
MagRabbit have successfully managed web development projects for organizations such as When To Vote, ERA Helicopter, Classic Car Liquidators website, Love On Revolution, Dell Computers, United Way, University of Texas and more.
MagRabbit provides our clients with affordable website design and development services.
Our web developers use the latest tools and technologies to create mobile responsive websites with creative layouts, flexible images, and versatile styles to ensure that you can reach your customers on any device, anywhere.
Our Web Design and Web Application Development Services Include:
- Mobile responsive websites
- e-Commerce portals
- Cloud implementation
- Web applications
- Product strategy & management consulting
- UX/UI design
- Architect and Design
- Java Angular Frontend/Backend
Application Maintenance and Sustaining Engineering:
- Re-engineering or Enhancements
- Develop Reporting
- Porting Projects
- Testing New Releases
- Technical Support
Web Design & Web Application Development Process:
- Agile & Scrum Process
- Business Requirements, Analysis, and Feasibility study consultation
- Project estimate for strategy, architecture and design
- MVP or Prototype Version
- UX/UI design
- Custom Development
- AWS Architecture, Setup and Support
- System Implementation & Integration
- Testing / QA
- System Testing
- Performance Testing
- Final Release
- Maintenance and Support
Website Development Technology Expertise:
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android
- Languages: C#, Java, ASP, PHP, Ruby, Python
- Technologies: .Net, EJB, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Rails, Django, CakePHP, Zend, WordPress, Drupal, Hadoop, Magento, Hybris, WooCommerce.
- Application Server: Glassfish, Tomcat, Jetty
- Databases: Oracle, DB2, MS-SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, SQLite, MongoDB, PostgreSQL