IT Data Center Operations – Atlanta
• Periodic evaluations of assigned data centers to ensure the execution of policies.
• Responsible for operations owned inventory management for the data center.
• Space planning and management to build out related rack and rack peripheral infrastructure to accommodate hardware installations and moves.
• Generating and communicating Data Center metrics
• Communicates provisions of data center policies and standards to the enterprise and facilitates client understanding of processes and procedures.
• Plans and coordinates to maximize existing and potential capacity/scalability with numerous cross-functional teams and partners.
• Responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing hardware, supporting Data Center infrastructure to accommodate growth.
• Be the first level support to Data Center owned hardware.
• Gathers data, performs analysis, and provides summary reports in supporting IT projects.
• Supports analysts and IT manager in evaluating applied solutions and practices for continuous growth.
• Supports the data centers and work in a goal setting environment.
• Have knowledge of latest information systems technologies.
• Communicates with end users, technical staffs, and all management levels to gather requirements and develop processes and procedures.
• Ensures quality and timeliness of production and non-production activities with other operations and system management staff.
• Supports software products and tools deployment and data backups within data center.
Must have skills
• Having at least 2 years’ experience
• Previous data center experience in a live production data center
• DCIM tools are critical, NLYTE, CAD, Visio
• Ability to prioritize workflow.
Location: 100% onsite in Atlanta, GA
Duration: Possible extension and/or conversion past listed end date but not guaranteed
Hours: Standard business hours
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com